Como Ether Studios começou a jornada do(a) aplicativo
Como você é conhecido?
Thumb Media Group
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
Thumb Media Group provides cross platform digital publishing solutions for smartphones and tablets. We leverage existing print and web content, as well as purpose created content for these screens. Content is driven through our apps, which are available on the marketplace for iOS, Android, and Blackberry.
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
We're looking for a new visual and graphical refresh of our user interface. There are a few very important considerations for our new designs:
1. it should fit well for the variety of smartphone screens out there - this means that it should stretch from a width of 320 pixels to 480, and even 640 and 720 for retina like displays. Our backend system can scale and resize images dynamically, so please be sure to provide a layout based on the largest possible size.
2. It should stretch naturally from portrait to landscape. This is important for elements like the header or graphic areas, so that they don't take over the entire screen at any point.
Attached, you will find screenshots of all key screens. You can also find this same app in the AppStore (iOS), Android market, as well as Blackberry App World. The following are revisions that we would like to see:
1. A screen for feedback & suggestions form
2. A settings button that's available on all screens.
3. User selectable font size - this can be either on the article page or on a settings screen
4. Banner ad space within the image galleries (we currently place banners at the very top for navigation screens and articles)
5. A loading status visual - there can be one universal loader animation/graphic, or two (one for the start of the app and another for other content areas)
6. A refreshed article layout to incorporate the ability to view multiple thumbnail images (perhaps by swiping sideways with circles or markers for how many images/screens are available)
7. A way to note/mark which articles have been read and which have not
Destaque na lista
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar