Product being promoted: "The Compliance Guide"
Contact Center Compliance (http://www.dnc.com) provides online software tools to help telemarketers obey the USA "Do Not Call" rules and regulations.
Current DNC.com Products include:
DNCScrub - Do Not Call List scrubbing
Training Master - Online "Do Not Call" training for sales agents
Compliance Guide - Online resource to research "Do Not Call" laws and monitor calling campaigns.
Data Enhancement - we add names to your phone numbers
SmartBlock - Real time "Do Not Call" blocker for remote agents
Target Decision makers: Call Center Managers, Do Not Call Compliance attorneys, IT managers
Target Companies: Any company that performs outbound sales calls
We want a print ad. Here are samples: http://www.myprofessionaladvertisin…%20Ads.htm
Keep dnc.com color scheme (Orange/Royal/White)
Further description of the compliance guide on our website: http://www.dnc.com/solutions/complianceGuide/
Advertisement to include a graphical design that you create which contains the below copy:
-[big bold] All new compliance guide by Contact Center Compliance
-[big bold] try it FREE!
-From DNC.com, the number one compliance resource in the industry.
-See the new improved most advanced "Do Not Call" compliance guide available today.
· Access, compare and custom filter all state and federal "Do Not Call" laws with ease
- Exemption Master determines in minutes the states and associated registration fees and exemptions that apply to your particular call campaign.
· Gap analysis wizard to find where you are making the most common Safe Harbor mistakes
- Access to all state summaries and statutes.
- Quick reference USA "Do Not Call" Interactive Map
· Interact and ask legal questions in the Compliance Guide forum.
The all new compliance guide has a powerful array of new tools never available before to help you analyze the laws and your companies specific exposure to them. Try it FREE today!
Use the same resource that the attorneys use, Try our Gap Analysis free! Click HERE now!
Save time and money with an easy to use guide specifically designed by leading USA compliance attorneys for teleservice professionals