Como deanharman começou a jornada do(a) capa de livro
Como você é conhecido?
Book Cover "Rumble Bear"
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Arte e design
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
I'm looking for front and back book covers for my young adult novel based on Grizzly Bears living in the wilds of Alaska and the Yukon Territories. My target audience is anyone who is interested in the unexplored wilderness of the north. I have had numerous illustrations created to help my readers experience the beautiful and majestic environments that real grizzly bears live in. My book follows the journey of a young cub that grows into a grand grizzly bear, and the story deals with the courage, strength, and determination needed to become a king grizzly.
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
I'm looking for a captivating book cover that brings out the strength and majesty of the male grizzly bear. I would like to see natural colors such as blues, greens, yellows, red, and any other colors found in nature. I want the cover to grab people's attention, and it must have a good flow and cohesion between the picture and the font of the title. On the back cover I would like the sentence, "If you're going to be a bear, be a grizzly" and some kind of grizzly bear tracks leading into the forest or some other scene that inspires a new reader to want to open and begin reading the book.
Top 10 must haves:
1) No cheap clip art. I will be publishing this book all over the world and I need to know that I will not have any problems with publishing rights.
2) The front cover must be interesting and attention grabbing in both regular size as well as in thumbnail size view.
3) Not more than two different kinds of fonts for the title Rumble Bear and my name Dean Harman at the bottom.
4) Font color must work with the background colors (Example: blue background with gold lettering or other colors that work well together)
5) Title must be easy to read.
6) At a minimum 300 dpi or higher resolution. Good quality image that is ready for publication.
7) The front and back covers must have a consistency between the two and both are equally important.
8) Please make sure to follow the trim lines that I attached below.
9) I need a small white area on the bottom right back cover corner for the ISBN number.
10) On the spine of the book I will need a font of RUMBLE BEAR that stands out so it will grab attention on the bookshelves.
Comments to the designers: I will be making myself constantly available over the entire seven day competition, and I look forward to working with all the talented designers who are interested in this project. Once I start to see your designs, I will make sure to give you the attention and feedback necessary to make a really outstanding book cover design. If you have any questions or need more information, please message me and I will be happy to answer you. Dean..
Destaque na lista
Destaque no Twitter
Divulgação no blog
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar