Como Michael Hurley começou a jornada do(a) capa de livro
Como você é conhecido?
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
Book publishing for the adult trade market.
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
I need a design for a glossy dustcover jacket to IngramSpark.com specs for a 5 x 8 hardcover book. The job will require the same design to be adapted to a 5 x 8 paperback glossy cover (i.e., without flaps), also to Ingram specs for a 358 page book, approximately 0.8 inches thick (paperback). The designer MUST consult the technical specs at http://www.ingramspark.com to ensure that the design will meet Ingram's parameters. Stock images are okay, but no rights managed images, please. See attached book proposal with plot, chapter and character summaries as well as comments below for more info on style and content.
Here are some updates:
1. The boat image uploaded as a file is a Google image of the type of schooner featured in The Prodigal, as a suggestion for what you might want to consider in elements of the design. Please do not send me a cover simply featuring this photo, as I do not have the rights to it. Please try to find something similar approved for use, if you choose to use a boat image.
2. The award graphic uploaded as a file needs to be recreated by the designer and featured on the cover. I created it using Book Antigua 13 pt. font.
3. The headshot is the author photo to appear on the back cover.
4. The word document contains instructions on the text to appear on the cover.
5. The Ragbagger Press logo (black circle with boat and moon) should appear on the back cover and the spine.
6. The sample cover for The Vineyard shows how the Ragbagger Logo should appear on the back cover and on the spine.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar