Como meredithw1 V começou a jornada do(a) logo & identidade visual
Como você é conhecido?
Foot of the Mountain Motel
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
The Foot of the Mountain Motel was built in 1934 and has maintained continuous operations in Boulder, Colorado since that time. As you can see from the existing website http://www.footofthemountainmotel.com, the property is charming and rustic but the brand image is very outdated. We want to do a complete brand refresh that highlights the following brand qualities and creative elements:
- Iconic, rustic property across from beautiful park and Boulder Creek...just minutes from hip, urban downtown Boulder
- Old time charm (family owned, personal service, guests who return year after year)
- Reminiscent of a slower, sweeter time in history when people were traveling the American West by car and experiencing local color
- The kind of vacation you send home a postcard about
- An experience that takes you back to sitting on your grandparents porch, chatting across the fence with your neighbors, eating summer corn and listening to Motown on the radio
- Essentially the Foot of the Mountain is a small time bubble tucked in plain sight inside a vibrant urban landscape. Just as Boulder, Colorado incorporates the best of mountain and urban living, FOTM has a sweetness and slow pace that belies its location in one of the country's most interesting small cities.
- FOTM is like stumbling onto a wonderful, unexpected surprise
Hopefully this helps you envision this charming property and the experience we are trying to create.
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Viagens e hotéis
Outras solicitações de cor
The motel is made of pine logs and has a bright red trim.
Para nos dar uma ideia geral da sua marca, quais estilos você mais gostou
In addition to the Logo what we are really looking for is a brief brand guide including color palate, potential font recommendations and suggestions on ways to use imagery and layouts. Please don't spend too much time on merchandise formats. For letterhead we really need the layout done in MS Word. While I understand that most designers work in CS that isn't functional as we try to incorporate the design into everyday usage for invoices, confirmations etc. It would also be great to see a very generic web home page mock up as a way of seeing how the brand will play out. Finally, I attached a very charming sketch I found from a children's book. It captures the idea of "charm tucked into an urban landscape" which is really the essence of the brand.
Destaque na lista
Divulgação no blog
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar