1. Please place the emphasis in your logo designs on typography (font type, weight, customization) rather than any complementary graphics/imagery/simulated art work.
2. Please explore and present more font types, styles and combinations than basic sans-serif fonts (see sample attached as a reference only). The font(s) and your use of them must communicate the values I indicated in the VALUES section of this brief.
3. It is OK to look at ways to use the R, F, and A of the Reyes Fine Art business name. (see sample attached as a reference only)
4. I have attached sample files of the artwork I create at Reyes Fine Art. It is inspired by what I see as I fly to destinations around the world and what I see when I arrive. Cloudscapes, skyscapes and aerial views are the feature of my Aeroscape Series of paintings. City skyline and cityscape views are what I create in my Urbanica Series.
5. The logo must reflect professionalism as my artwork is (1) for display at top art galleries and museums, (2) for sale to high end art collectors, and (3) for display in large public institutions (like airport terminals, corporate lobbies, etc.)