Como christine.karasek começou a jornada do(a) logo & identidade visual
Como você é conhecido?
"Krsk" - maybe the "rsk" in the letter "K"
Qual é o slogan da sua empresa?
Hotel, Restaurant, (Beer)Garden & Sports Bar
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
Hotel, Restauraunt, Beergarden, Sports Bar
Primary Target Audience used to be predominantly german speaking sex tourists aged 50+ (thanks to its location in central Patong, Phuket), however since Gen 2 (aged late 20s) is taking over the hotel, we would like to see a shift to a younger vibe and target audience (Millennials).
Maybe helpful: We are als known as the Oasis of Patong (as we are pretty much the last green spot left..
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Viagens e hotéis
Quais as cores que você quer ver no seu design?
Escolha dos designers
Outras solicitações de cor
We are going through a rebrand. Up until now the main colour was red - but we are open to suggestions.. please see the current (old website): http://www.k-hotel.com
Para nos dar uma ideia geral da sua marca, quais estilos você mais gostou
Inspiração de design
K-Hotel Back Story
- Family Business
- One of the first hotels in Patong, Phuket (founded 38 years ago) by our dad who passed away last June
- Us (the kids) have decided to continue it but to make it our own, or atleast something we can identify with
- It started off just being a hotel (hence why the website is still k-hotel.com
- The K comes from our surname (Karasek) - our dad wasn’t very creative i guess. However it has become a known name in the local community through word of mouth as until now our marketing efforts have been almost non existent. We want to keep the K but maybe add our surname into it without vowels so that it looks like this: krsk as the main brand. Under it we will have the hotel, restaurant, beer garden and bar (bar and beer garden may be combined - so there is still a lot open. - Maybe add the "krsk" into the big "K"?
- The colour of the logo was always red until now and we are unsure if we should change that… but are open to suggestions
- Now it is a lot more than just a hotel with 44 rooms: it has a restaurant, a beer garden, and a bar out front (the bar, beer garden and entrance will be redone this year and the hotel next year to update it and bring one single concept into it all)
For the new brand identity we want the following: minimalistic, attractive to the millennial audience, a bit cheeky or clever would be great - for the hospitality sector at least.
Happy to jump on a call and give the full back story if you are interested or feel like it would help :)
Destaque na lista
Divulgação no blog
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar