Netfirms provides a range of services from the basic domain name to advanced VPS and Grid Hosting services.
We want to be able to illustrate with Product Icons this spectrum.
Project requires extending the use of the ICON used for Netfirm's brand to reflect 7 different services we offer.
1. 'The Sign Post' - reflects the Domain Business at Netfirms.
2. 'The Lemonade Stand'
2. 'The Cottage' - reflects the Plus/Entry Level Domain & Hosting Plan
3. 'The Strip Mall' - reflects the Small Domain & Hosting Plan
4. 'The Low Rise' - reflects a Medium Size Domain & Hosting Plan
5. 'Enteprise' = Current Netfirms Logo
6. 'The Cloud Powered Enterprise' =
- A new product line that provides Enterprises with hosting powered by our own Cloud Computing Platform
- Envisioning replacing the "trees" in the Enterprise Logo with a "Floating in the Clouds" analogy
7. 'Enterprise Under Construction"
- A new set of services around add ons for your website.
- Envisioning cranes, enterprise skyscrapers under construction.
- )All designs MUST be tied back to the original logo style of Netfirms.com (http://www.netfirms.com/graphics/ne…ogo_s2.gif)
- All ICONS must be able to be arranged from left to right in a logical progression (from Sign Post to Cloud Powered)
- Colour, Type Face etc driven from existing logo.
- Icons in all sizes : 256x256 (RGB/A), 64x64 (RGB/A), 48x48 (RGB/A, 256 colors, 16 colors), 32x32 (RGB/A, 256 colors, 16 colors), 24x24 (RGB/A, 256 colors, 16 colors), 16x16 (RGB/A, 256 colors, 16 colors).
- Illustrator, Photoshop and other industry accepted file formats acceptable (Foundation Illustrator file is found here http://nfpromotions.netfirms.com/99…ms_Logo.ai
- Any changes to core creative standards of Netfirms.
- Icons should be easily and visually recognizable as part of the "family"
- Do not change the Root Logo