Loop11 is a completely self-service and online website usability testing tool. It’s essentially a website where people can create user tasks for their website (eg: Find the FAQ). They can invite participants to complete the task, and they then get a comprehensive set of quantitative usability metrics and analysis.
One user test costs $350 USD, however we will be running a 1-day campaign on February 2nd where we will be selling usability tests for just $1!
We require 2 banner ads to put on our website to promote this special offer.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
Our members consist of the following:
- Web developers, designers and managers.
- Usability professionals.
- Small to medium companies with a website.
We require 2 banners to put on our website.
1. First banner is to promote the campaign 2 weeks in advance.
• The banner will link through to a dedicated landing page describing the promotion. There will be no call to action on this page.
2. The second banner will replace the first on the actual day of the campaign.
• This banner will link through to the same dedicated landing page, but with a call to action to make a purchase.
This “$1 Usability Test” promotion will run on Tuesday the 2nd of February, for one day only. We are open to creative designs.
Size: maximum width 170px. We are flexible with the length.
The banners will be placed on the right hand side of our website: http://www.Loop11.com just above “Who’s in the Loop”.
The successful designs should be submitted flattened and layered.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar