Can you help us move into a more web 2.0 look with fresh colors and sophistication, yet still clearly communicate the concepts clearly? Winner TBD after Mon 10/22 (stakeholder decision) - thanks!
This project is for an online medical website that is used by doctors and nurses. Our initial contest is for 8 icons
Here's a mockup of a new home page design. We're happy with most of it, but we're not so happy with the icon treatment. We think we can do way better.
For more details about this contest and our color palette, visit: http://www.netcosm.com/
- final icons will be in PNG format on our site, so crispy resolution is best
- winner will provide us with the final PSD or AI file and release rights to the graphics.
- scaleable - the icon looks good at 20x20 px and also looks good at 100x100px.
- crisp, clean, bright, elegant
- visually communicates the concepts
- uses colors from our color palette if possible
- boring icons