Objective: Create 15 unique graphics with the same character in each one. The character should be in a different position or pose in each.
Details: The character should look intelligent, professional, not too cartoon-ish, and be nicely dressed. Each image should be sharp, crisp, high quality and a minimum of 800x800 pixels. Use of props in some of the images will be necessary, and the same quality standard applies to those (not too cartoon like, crisp, and clean). These graphics will be placed on top of other graphics, so the backgrounds need to be transparent or solid in color.
These will be used in a “How-To” sort of guide, so the character should be teaching or demonstrating a point in each of the images.
We need graphics that illustrates each of the following:
(1) Car accident scene with character calling for help on cell phone
(1) Car accident scene with character looking for evidence/taking pictures of damage
(1) Character calling insurance company
(2) Character talking to the police
(3) Character pointing at a chalk board
(1) Character looking for lawyer
(1) Character and something court-related
(5) Basic poses with no specific theme