Como Christian Kreutz começou a jornada do(a) templates para wordpress personalizados
Nome da empresa
I am a consultant on knowledge management and a knowledge activist. My blog (http://www.crisscrossed.net) is a space to explore the web for social-change purposes and development – to connect people and ideas for a better world. This is my mission and shall be the main idea behind the new design. I write about the intersection of people, technology, knowledge and learning. My blog has become a network hub. The relaunch of my blog incorporates, in a better way, my work as a consultant. I need a new, fresh, professional design, which underlines and/or best describes my mission. My blog has a page rank 6 and nearly 800 subscribers. I am happy to acknowledge the winning designer on my blog.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
Activists, social entrepreneurs and professionals in the profit and nonprofit sector; national, international organizations as well as individuals who are interested in learning and exchanging about the topic knowledge networks for a social-change.
- A design for a Wordpress blog (centered for 1024 pixel)
- Open to experiments, but still I am fan of simplicity ("less is more").
- I am searching for a great main theme-color for the blog. (update: added a color theme!) I prefer white backgrounds, but I am open to strong colors such as orange.
- I do not have a logo as I haven't need it so far. However, it would be great if you have a nice idea to design the brand-logo "crisscrossed" (color, etc.).
- I have created a small wireframe to show the layout from a content side.