I'm looking for a cool, unique and stylish design for a car sticker for a MINI Cooper (see attached picture)
The car belongs to a 27 years old personal stylist. She likes urban lifestyle, fashion, design, art, new trends and nightlife. She likes to stand out in a very stylish and cool way.
The purpose is to give a personal touch to the car and make it stand out from other similar cars. The graphics should be exiting and in line with her personality as described above.
- Motif - I’m really open to any motif that could be a good fit for the described woman. Please take a look at this board in Pinterest. It contains many designs and graphics that we really like. You can take some directions from the pins in there. http://www.pinterest.com/stickoutar…spiration/. Please think out of the box. I’m looking for something fresh. Please avoid of using just patterns. I would prefer designs made around a subject.
- Sticker position and size: the sticker should be designed for the car sides ONLY. The purpose it to make it big enough to give a personal touch to the car without having to cover the whole car or even big portions of it. The graphics should cover about 5 square feet (0.5 square meters) each side approximately. Please select an area of the car where you would like the sticker to be placed but don’t stretch to the whole car side. For example, it can start just after the driver’s door and prolong into the area above the back wheel, or it may start above the front wheel and extend into the driver’s door, or just cover a significant portion of the door.
- The graphics cannot be applied to the plastic areas above the wheels
- Avoid complex outlines. The artwork will be cut automatically by a cutting plotter along the design outline. Therefore the design may have an irregular outline. However the cutting plotter can have a hard time dealing with too complex outlines. For example, cutting out the electrified hair of a woman would be a tough task both for the cutter as well as for the person installing the graphics on the car.
- The artwork may be formed by more than one piece. However, please make sure that it doesn’t have more than 4 separate sections. If your design is composed by many small pieces, please group them under a common background.
- Make sure all areas within the outline boundaries are colored. The artwork will be printed on white opaque vinyl with a gloss finish. The meaning of “white opaque” is that leaving an area of the artwork without color (i.e. transparent) is equivalent to coloring it white (ugly white).
- Designs need to be shown superposed on the car picture
- Winning design will have to be submitted as raster or vector files in CMYK color mode for both sides of the car (mirror). Raster files have to be 300 DPI
- Vector files (EPS, AI, PDF) need to be set up to size with all type converted to outline.