Please see the example attached for the "fun", yet "techy" illustration we are looking for. This is provided as a guideline for approach, inspiration and style, not to be copied or plagiarized.
The talented illustrator we choose should knock this out of the park with 100% custom illustration work, no royalty-free stock or clip art.
We need all of the items below explored and and incorporated into this composition - final deliverable to be provided as native vector art.
Items to be included within the illustration:
- a "smart" home ( lights, lock/unlock security, thermostat )
- a TV and cable box ( tune it, record a DVR, add movies to your queue, set parental controls )
- an Xbox ( watch cable/tv content on this platform )
- an iPad app ( watch cable/tv content on this platform )
- Cable-modem ( see how much data you've used )
- Smart Phone ( send/receive text messages, voicemails - Android & Iphone )
- Data-bases, servers architecture, ect...
Context & Audience: Developers and software developers - specifically each of these illustrative items listed above represent a "API" that this talent uses on a daily basis. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applic…_interface
Please approach this high-edn and intelligently. While the list above is meant to provide the big picture, and most of the subject matter is to be included, please use your creativity for a simple, clean and well communicated composition.
Looking to start this project right away.