We need an illustration/graphic to explain our concept to new visitors of our web-site. (You can read about our concept in detail here: http://www.trip.me/about-us and here: http://www.trip.me/about-us/advantages)
This graphic is displayed as an overlay when somebody visits our website for the first time (like the textual information which is displayed at the moment).
The maximum width is the width of one row of trip-boxes (if you scroll down on the homepage: http://www.trip.me/)
You can see a first draft of our ideas attached. The content-positioning of your graphic should be similar to that one.
The wording should stay like on the draft (black texts):
- Headline: INDIVIDUALIZE YOUR DREAM TRIP IN 4 EASY STEPS!
1. Select your destination.
2. Tell us what you'd need on your perfect trip.
3. Our destination expert will send your personalized itinerary.
4. You're one step away from your unforgettable vacation, just book it!
- Button at the bottom: See Trips
For each step, we want to have a small illustration (blue text on draft image - just for information, don't put these blue texts in the final graphic):
1. Continent-illustration, e.g. Africa, with trip-examples for different areas, e.g. pyramids in the north, safari in the east, trekking in Madagascar. For each trip-example there should be a sign, icon, graphic whatever displaying the activity at a glance. You can also show the trip boxes like on our website: http://www.trip.me/vacations/africa_tours
2. Booking form illustration: a simplification of the booking form (see attachment)
3. Destination expert graphic: representing a destination expert including a "certified" (not "tested" like on the website) banner in the right, top corner and 5 stars. Have a look at our destination expert page: http://www.trip.me/colombia/destina…t/annemone
4. Vacation-illustration: Showing happy clients during their trip, e.g. Safari trip in Africa. This graphic is the most important one, so it can be highlighted somehow or in the foreground or anything else what you think makes sense.
Steps/illustrations 1-4 should be connected. If there is space enough you can add small icons showing different transport-types inbetween.
The style of the info-graphic is up to you. But please keep our general website-design in mind: Use the same colors, keep it simple and clear. Rather put less things in the image than too many.
We're looking forward to your results! Have fun!
In case you have questions don't hesitate to ask.