• 1.1. billion youth worldwide are at risk of hearing loss due to unsafe listening practices
• Over 43 million people worldwide 12-35 years live with disabling hearing loss
• Recommended safe volume level listening = 85 dB for maximum of 8 hours
• Most portable media devices are capable of producing sound levels >100dB
• Hearing loss is the 3rd most common health problem in the United States
• Approximately 12% of all children ages 6-19 have noise-induced hearing loss!
Design your own similar modern graphic similar to “Permissible daily noise exposures” volume knob
Showing our headphone Image with features below
Things to consider when shopping for headphones
Volume Limiting – Maximum sound level of 85 dB
Active Noise Cancelling – Improves audibility in noisy environments.
Audio performance – Studio quality listening experience
Comfortable fit – Soft memory foam ear cushions and headband
Durable & Portable – Wireless/wired, foldable, twist & bend friendly
Convenience – Battery life, controls to manage calls, playlist & volume
Photo shown: AEGIS Pro
Sources: World Health Organization, American Academy of Audiology
Company logo font is Zian
Note: jamsdefender.com is currently under construction so the link will not work.