This video is a good source of information for the creation of this infographic: http://www.touchcommerce.com/omnichannel-video
- 74% of online shopping carts are abandoned
- Conversion uplift of 20% with timely chat engagements
- 25% reduction in online support costs with online chat engagements
- 70% of Americans are willing to spend an average of 13% more with companies they believe provide great customer service.
- 63% of adults don't go an hour without checking their smart phones
- 41% of adults practice showrooming
Elementos a incluir no infográfico
It is more of a "journey" visual that I foresee using.
We want to use this as a generic way to get people interested in/convinced of the need to have an omni-channel view of their customers. We specialize in providing customer engagement tools (ie chat, surveys, automated guides, FAQs, etc) for large, enterprise-level companies. We want to show how customers use the internet-connected devices (ie - computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones (apps) to access information in their home, in stores and anywhere.
I think a cool illustration along a pathway or road or journey would be the best...but I'm open.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar