We would like to have a stylish but minimalist logo, we attach some examples of fonts, logos we like,...maybe more direction of tech than financial,... "Q U A R Z" should be the the eye-catcher and Capital the add on,...we like the fonts they use in the "ALPHA clothing" logo (http://www.alphaclothing.co) especially the "A" and also "backbone asset management",..we like the icons and color they made at "point 72 asset management" (not so much the old school font ;),...but we are not yet sure if we need a logo with a combined abstract/word mark or only word mark,...let's find out...
We plan on using the logo in a number of circumstances:
- in collaboration with our name (on our website, business cards, letterhead)
- on its own (on our app icon, …).
To reflect the circumstances in which we plan to use the logo, we are looking either for a word mark or combination of word mark and an abstract mark.
Our design requirements are:
- flat design
- poly or monochromatic color set
- the word mark should be simple (see alpha) and modern
- the abstract mark could be inspired by https://www.point72.com/mission-values/
- the word mark should also work without the abstract mark and vice versa (when we use it on fact sheets, presentations etc.)
- maybe you could propose a version with word mark only (alpha clothing style and font) and a version with a combined word/abstract mark).
We look forward for your input.