We want to modernise our image and make our logo "spring" to life and better represent our values. Feedback guaranteed!
Ratings System (at he suggestion of the 99designs team):
1 star - wrong direction, 2 star - some elements we like, 3 star - getting closer but needs revision, 4 star - design is being considered, 5 star - made the final cut!
Bound to Impress
We are a print finishing company and Australia's leading manufacturer of Plastic Spirals used in bookbinding, like diaries, notebooks, lecture workbooks etc
The corporate logo is now showing its age, and we are looking to revitalise it to better represent our core values:
- Quality, all of our work is done to the highest standard, from the production of spiral to the finished bound product we pay close attention to detail in our work
- Reliability, if you ask for something, you can be sure we do our very best to meet your needs
- Turnaround, we'll work all night if we have to, got an urgent job, we'll work round the clock to get it deliveredYou can visit our website to learn more about the company, something that will also need to be redesigned in the future! The current logo is visible there. Also check out the About Us page for more information, there is a graphic there showing our spiral product in particular.
A closer look at binding with spiral:
And an even closer look, note the differnet styles of holes, of the three shown it's the bottom one that is most commonly used.
Take your pick from the following, we'll let you know if you're on the right track... Feedback is guaranteed!
- A dynamic feel, ideally something that captures the process of winding a spiral into a book
- Key concepts to include are spiral, book and pages
- Something clean cut, and fluid
- Blue, Purple, Magenta are our faves! Don't be afraid to put your own colour schemes forward, anything except Green!
- the concept of spiral worked into the logo is preferred but not essential
- use a font with plenty of curves, rounded edges and the impression of depth, text in lowercase
- Delivered as a vector grapic, and multiple jpgs please from small to large would be perfect, with color and b&w version please suitable for a colored or white background
Some things we would like to avoid are:
- a concept that is too busy, a simple flowing concept is better
- Any green, get the hint
- anything I could do myself, don't worry that's not much...