We are rebranding our company- An online poker gaming site, and now we are in need of a new simple and clean logo or branding text thats consists of our website adress VengaPoker.com.
The logo need to reflect what we offer, simple and fun Poker playing. Logo should be very simple and Easy to remember and focus on our brand VengaPoker.com
ideas can come from our competitors ultimatebet.com, pokerstars.com, fulltiltpoker.com partypoker.com
good to see their logos to understand the simple im looking for
dont need to have a lot of reflection or be flashy or beautiful, only simple and branding text.
logo will be used on small spaces as banners,
The Goal is that people see our logo/branding text and later on type in VengaPoker.com on their web browsers to start playing poker.
read the breif for more information and tips, Updated!
Waiting for your ideas, good luck! :)
VengaPoker.com is a onlinepoker company with a target group of Men from 21 - 45 years
so logo needs to target men, nothing pink or cute.
Venga means come!/come on! in spanish, could be used in some way but not a must.
The logo/branding text should work well both in white and black backgrounds and have posted the webbadress for you and me to see how the ideas looks in "action".
if it doesnt look good on the homepage it isnt right
It needs to be simple and and focus on the text vengapoker.com
will be used in small spaces like bannersr.
- Should look good on our new homepage
- find a simple sketch of our new homepage design here http://www.mortfiles.se/venga5.jpg ( Example Logo that shows the spot,OBS your logo shouldnt take more space than example logo)
- A clean and very simple design that incorporates our name, Vengapoker.com,
- VP in the logo is something that would be good and a plus if logo is used.
- logo and text should both be able to stand alone
- you need to see our web adress vengapoker.com clearly, a branding text when you look both in black and white backgrounds if possible show it on the homepage example i posted, as it reveals everything when you see it in action :)
- Final copy must be in vector format
- Item 1. I dont want any small details
- nothing to much corporate
- dont want logos that are to big compared to the text
- nothing too flashy, too much reflection
- a logo that dont fit our existing homepage, (try it on )