Como ivandambrosio começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Como você é conhecido?
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
We are a non profit start-up working on sustainability.... plastic reduction, poverty eradication, health and education for everyone and so on. Yes, we have a limited budget but we believe that this is for a good cause and we hope that the small money involved does not put you off from creating a great logo.
PLEASE READ THIS VERY SHORT BACKGROUND
In 2015 the United Nations set 17 global Sustainable Development Goals to achieve a better and more sustainable future.
With these goals in mind, we created Briidge, a non-profit enterprise focused on Innovation, Social Equality and Climate, committed to work together with Firms, Public Sector, NGOs and Individuals to identify problems and test more sustainable solutions for the planet.
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Quais as cores que você quer ver no seu design?
Escolha dos designers
Outras solicitações de cor
The colour gradients for the bridge graphical element can use the colours used in the 17 sustainable development goals set by the UN.
Para nos dar uma ideia geral da sua marca, quais estilos você mais gostou
Inspiração de design
PROS: This bridge is modern, abstract, stylized, in perspective and non symmetrical,
CONS: it's too square, no curves, not sexy, no use of the gradients
PROS: This bridge is modern, abstract, stylized and non symmetrical,
CONS: it's not professionally done, not sexy, not in perspective, no use of the gradients
ALL BAD: it's not modern, it's symmetrical, it's non in perspective, not sexy, no use of the gradients
sexy shapes and gradients. The "Y" image represents a good use of gradients transitions
Try to use these colours for the gradients. These are the 17 sustainable development goals set by the UN.
how ideally colours gradients should go
Logo concepts: Redesign the logo example provided.
1. The key graphical element is the “ii” that forms the name Briidge. The “ii” has to represent a bridge with these features:
* non symmetrical
* perspective view
* highly stylized bridge, but still recognisable that it's a bridge
* use of curves
* use of gradients, 3D or micro-lines, brush strokes, etc.
* it has to be clear that it’s made of two “i”. This "ii" graphical element will be used everywhere to represent the company
2. The colour gradients of the bridge graphical element can remind the colours used for the Sustainable Development Goals (media available here: https://www.un.org/sustainabledevel…material/) but using more light and smoother transition from one color to the next