Como Trainbasic começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Nome da empresa
Trainbasic.com is a no BS strength, fitness & lifestyle training site.
Our ultimate goal is to inspire our members to take ACTION on their strength and fitness and our primary training focus is 'no equipment training' or 'bodyweight training'.
We aim to spread the word of strength and fitness and build a community of like-minded individuals within the site using a combination of a blog (for regular updates and member rapport) & a members only section for paid members and content will be delivered in video, written and audio.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
- Predominantly male of ages 20-45yrs.
- Fitness enthusiasts and people wanting to increase their strength and fitness without the need to go to a gym.
- Most likely single, professional and self-motivated.
- They will most likely already be a member at a gym.
* They will read health and fitness magazines.
* They will be familiar and comfortable with using the internet.
* They will frequent social media sites fairly regularly.
Simple, simple, simple.
Im after a hardcore, no holds barred, bad- ass kinda feel ... think garage gyms, iron, steel, pressed metal using colors like reds, black, gun-metal grey.
I would probably try to include some reference to one or more of our core movements such as the squat, handstand, leg raise, push up and pull up (check out the site for eg).
You could also check out the following sites for some ideas ...
Also keep in mind that this logo will also feature on our line of t-shirts etc that will be coming soon.