Coffee De Amour
We are launching a new website for coffee lovers - CoffeeDeAmour.com
This website would feature an online coffee magazine providing coffee knowledge, market updates, recipe, discussion forum, classified, barista interviews, etc.
It'll be a leading community of coffee lovers, including Event Calendar on workshop & training courses.
We would also offer monthly FREE gift & discounts for members.
Everything you want to know about coffee, you can find it in our site.
Our vision to be the leading coffee magazine.
Shopping cart to buy coffee related products, gadgets, beans, etc.
- Age 20-45
- Middle class
- Coffee lover (Home & professional Barista)
- Coffee Shop Owner
In this competition, we would aim to have the logo of the brand designed to serve both the website and printed matters.
Here is a guideline for the website design, which should be also respected by the logo designer:
- Look professional as we serve professional information from coffee producers and baristas
- As a lifestyle product a sense of stylish, artistic elements would be important too
- As a leisure product so a warm tone that gives a relax and comfortable feeling is good
- A welcome tone for ease of information access- user friendly experience, easy to recognize navigation, impose style without adding too much bells and whistles
Logos for the following purpose
- print version (to be used on business cards, letterhead) must be in CMYK.
- online version (to be used on our website) can use both CMYK or RGB.
- horizontal and vertical (logo on top and logo on left)
Work for both dark and light backgrounds (2 different color sets is acceptable)
* Business Cards (Actual Size)
90mm × 54mm
* Letterhead (Actual Size)
210mm × 297mm (A4)
* Envelope (Actual Size)
220mm × 119mm
All files should be in Illustrator (upto CS4) vector, at least 300 dpis.
Thank you in advance for your efforts and creativity. We will be watching closely and providing feedback everyday.