Como nuccachiro começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
We are in need of a logo to represent the student newspaper at the first and oldest chiropractic college in the world, Palmer College of Chiropractic. This logo will become the icon of the newspaper and will be used for years to come.
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
I want a logo that communicates to our readers that we are sophistcated yet on the cutting edge of research and original thought. A logo that catches your eye without being too flashy. We need a logo that will withstand the test of time, one that communicates our rich heritage as the "Harvard of Chiropractic" but yet lets the readers know we are not riding on the coattails of our past or tradition. The newspaper is the voice of the students of Palmer College and it is largest student newspaper of any chiropractic college.
- It must contain "The Beacon" which is the name of the newspaper.
- I would like it to contain the bi-line "The Student Newspaper of Palmer College of Chiropractic"
- Before designing please visit the following links to view the actual beacon that sits atop one of the most visible buildings on campus.- Link 1
- Link 2
- Link 3
- Link 4
- Link 5
- This white structure in the photos is the beacon symbol. I am not going to say the logo must have this symbol, but those that do will be given the highest consideration. Nevertheless, take a chance, we may like what you have created better.
- Final version of logo must be rendered in a vectored format that can be opened and manipulated by Adobe Illustrator.
- No Lighthouses
- No Spines (spine like forms are okay but no actual spines)
- No adjusting hands.
- No photos, only vectored drawings
- No Web 2.0 look