A logo that targets college students age 18-24. Open to all designs but am also interested in a logo that incorporates "CTM". Must be in vector. Provides original .PSD.
Please read the entire brief. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!!
1 star - does not capture what looking for
2 stars - needs more awesome
3 stars - has awesome potential
4 stars - wowed me with awesome
5 stars - beauty. contender for the awesome prize.
**All entries will start off with 2 stars and will change as more entries come in.
College Town Menus
A website that has restaurants from surrounding universities, all across the country. The website is not designed yet, but is in progress of being developed. I am going to focus the design of the website around the logo.
Target college students age 18-23
Ideally, I would like to see the logo in terms of a web layout. IE: Provide the logo by itself and then one with a sample corresponding web design.
- Not required, but am interested in creating a brand "CTM." Maybe have one design with/without to show differences?
- College font maybe?
- Possibly a cartoon college guy or a easily recognizable symbol (like the Nike swoosh, Adidas triangle, etc.)
- I made a "prototype website" when I was in college called "Radmenus" (www.radmenus.com). We liked the red theme but am also open to other types. When I made that logo, I was thinking that the dots on the outside represent all other menus being tied to Radmenus.
- I REALLY like the website Zagat.com overall design/layout of their page - our website will be similar but with slight changes.
- I also like CampusFood.com, though I think their logo is a bit plain.
- OVERALL: The logo will be used as the primary marketing piece for website, banners, fliers, business cards, and other promo materials.
- I do not like BUSY designs. Sometimes less is more.
- To be honest, I do not know what I dont want. So, I will try to rate designs and provide comments as I receive entries.