I am the art director and owner of Studio No. 6 which is a branding and design firm. We offer a high level of creative services and we are looking for amazing talent and the best of design. We are looking for high concept with strong execution and really fresh thinking.
The culture of our company: Fun! Fresh! Innovative!
The personality we are trying to get across is high quality, fresh, never-been seen before.
We are also looking for part-time and full time staff who specialize in logo design.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
The market for this particular logo is all of Colorado residents, so very broad. We want to bring awareness to all water issues: water quality, conservation, preservation, etc. And we want to celebrate water! What is unique about Colorado Water? Colorado is a headwaters state meaning the water comes from glaciers and the mountains and is as pure as it comes. Combining the mountains, a stream, a droplet, a "C" would all be on target.
I want to present a variety of concepts:
1. Colorful and fresh, energetic
2. More serious with the idea of conservation and preservation
3. Mountains, water droplet, stream are all important elements
4. It has to communicate Colorado Water
5. This is not about fish or wildlife, no fish please
6. This is not about outdoor water sports
7. It needs to Read: Colorado Water, Water by Colorado, or Colorado Celebrates Water
8. We are looking for the big "Ah-ha", something clever, where you see two images at once perhaps
9. I am attaching a concept which I like but we can not copy this. Can we do something with a reflection?
10. Logo has to work on a white background
11. This is more broad than drinking water, so no glasses of water.
12. A water splash, a reflection, a ripple, and a droplet would all work
Thanks for your help!
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar