Como hummingbirde começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Nome da empresa
d'Lish Urban Kitchen & Wine Bar
We are a small independent young modern business focused on the beauty of local and natural food in our restaurant and catering. We are more upscale, yet approachable. We are currently repositioning/evolving into a full-service restaurant and wine bar and are continuing to grow our thriving catering services. Our vision for our new space (we are currently undergoing renovations) is one that is beautiful and modern. Some of our new materials include copper, turquoise, mother of pearl tile and chocolate brown concrete floors. We will have our own fresh herb terrarium and intend on having our space be event centric with local live music, art shows, wine tastings and chef's tables. We will have a busy lunch and weekend brunch service as well. We also want d'Lish to be a perfect date night option in our city.
Our old corporate colors were chocolate brown and a moss-like green.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
- 35-55 years old
- love for good food, wine, culture
- average/above average income
- 65% female, 35% male
- lots of couples, groups of females
We are looking for a new logo for our website, menus, marketing materials and signage.
Our new corporate colors (to go with our new modern yet grown-up/evolved) image are to be chocolate brown and shiny bronze/copper.
We would like:
- a clean & modern/sophisticated font that is very clean and easy to read (we are currently using Century Gothic). We want something that stands out.
- integral to our brand is the small d and capital L in our name.
- no cartoons, no pictures
- a logo that is easily size-transferable to print - ideally a square-type form or moderate rectangle shape