Como Plinga começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Nome da empresa
Our company develops and publishes social games (i.e. casual games for social networks such as Facebook).
Our games are easy to learn (intuitive, casual, playable right from the start), fun (various interactive elements create a unique playing experience) and social (Plinga-gamers will challenge their buddies, compete with old and new friends – sometimes in real-time – and publish game results and stories).
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
Our users use social networks. They love to play social games with their friends and with other social network users and they are somehow receptive to addictive games. The target audience is rather mainstream and does not necessarily include heavy gamers or gaming nerds. Our games will inspire social network users within all age groups, explicitly including those users, who would not play games outside of Facebook or MySpace.
• Logo should contain name of our company “Plinga” (without quotations).
• We want the logo to be young, vibrant, fresh and fun to highlight the fact that we are a games company!
• However the logo should also be not too playful (i.e. certain degree of serious CI).
• Font must be legible and clearly defined (no cursive or goofy script and not too small).
• No particular color scheme is required - bright and clear contrasts is generally better, but open to seeing different colorings as well.
• Logo can be reproduced on a white or colored background but with clear contrasts.
• We will need all source files in all major formats. We need to hold the ability to alter colors at will and provide additional formatting at will (e.g. fully layered PSD-File).
• Ability of file to reproduce logo in all sizes.
• Usable for web and print.
• Must contain ONLY original work (no reuse of third-party material).
• Winner must transfer the copyright for the created artwork.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar