Como clintt começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
We're a 100 year old church in need of a brand. We have a traditional name (St. Paul Lutheran Church), and we have a uniqueness in the community (a red roof). We are trying to respect the tradition while creating a modern look with our red roof.
Nome da empresa
Red Roof Church
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
We're looking for someone to build on an existing logo. We attempted to build a brand around a logo about a year ago, but we never blended the past with the current brand. Since the current logo is familiar, we'd like to build on the design. Although we are a 100 year old church, we are located in an area with a younger demographic. It is our hope to create a brand that will appeal to a 30-50 year old crowd, while maintaining the conservative nature of our traditions. My inital thought was creating a seal with the current logo in the middle, but I don't want to limit the creativity to just that idea. In fact, while having the current logo incorporated in the design is preferred, if someone blows us away with a new design, we would consider something different. To get the current logo, go to http://www.verbalocity.com/RRClogo.
- It must include the name "St. Paul Lutheran Church"
- It must include the tagline "Where Christian faith and everyday life come together!"
- It must include "Established 1901"
- It must build on the red roof
- I don't want something that looks like every other church
- I don't want it to be so traditional that the unchurched person is scared away
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar