I want a logo to represent the company.
I would like two versions - one with the logo symbol alone and one "locked-up" with the words "Vonavona Ventures" - unless the logo itself is a word mark.
I am interested in a range of approaches including but not limited to:
- exploration of the "V" -- given that there are 3 of them embedded in the company name
- exploration of the shape of Vonavona Island (it's a tiny island also called Wana Wana Island in the Solomon Island chain
- general exploration of a relaxed but elegant island lifestyle motif similar to the approach that Tommybahama.com takes
- something in the general web2 style like 140proof.com
Thinks to avoid:
- overly cartoony style
- overly feminine style
- overly serious, financial services style
1) Applications and size of presentation will range from black and white, 1 inch square (business card) to full-screen projection in PowerPoint and or video (where color may also be used). A subtle animated form would be a plus.
2) Mock-up treatments (business card, website, Twitter background, powerpoint slide) are welcome.
3) Logo should work with the general style found on Vonavona.com
4) Deliverables are layered art in Adobe Illustrator and png, and a guideline tool for color font and application.
4) Attachments are images of Vonavona (on this map Wana Wana) Island should you wish to incorporate it or its style