Firstly, I would like to thank-you all for your submissions into the elk corp logo contest. I am one of the only individuals in Australia that holds the collection of licenses (Financial Services, Credit and Real Estate) we do. We are a financial technology and Financier / Modern Merchant Banking company (these means we blend the old world with new age technology).
It is this unique value proposition, combined with the fact that elk is launching our national franchise / agency foot print this year, that elk's logo (icon) and branding is very important to us. It needs to be unique and instantly recognisable. I have turned to yourselves and 99designs to help us achieve this.
To assist with your logo preparations:
1. Having reviewed the 99designs Design Resource Centre, the best way to describe my design preference is:
- Clean and Minimalist (I particularly like the use of shapes -including a combination and pattern of smaller shapes to create a larger elk icon)
- The feeling of Luxurious (due to the Financier, Modern Merchant Banking parts of our business)
- A touch of Professional / Corporate
2. The use of the elk head and antlers (front on); OR a full elk body (with the elk body shaped like a horse body - with edges that are sharp or angular, some soft curved angles are acceptable) with the elk head and antlers facing front on (front on = towards the viewer. Please note: no eyes or facial details needed, simply a head shape) is representative of the old world, and the use of clean / minimalist / geometric is the new age. I am trying to achieve this feeling (combination).
3. Please also use lower case fore the text, elk corp | financial. reimagined.
Thank-you again for your work to date, it is sincerely appreciated.