I'd like something new / on the edge but not so crazy it doesn't look professional. This is a "business 2 business" solution and needs to look good on business cards, websites, powerpoint presentations, etc.
1. http://www.designcrowd.com/design/1…ace-design - Great Font & simple abstract imagery
2. http://www.logoworks.com/designer-p…obk_logo_4 - Simple and strong with a nice abstract feel of the "o".
- See example 1, a strong, crisp, but newer style font type.
- Another example would be the google android fonts like: http://www.google.com/webfonts/fami…bset=latin
- No rounded corners...the font needs a sense of strength with proper corners but can have some style to it
- I'm open to strokes and fill around the font if it helps make it look good
Stay away from:
- Using "d" and "p" as a call out / logo / image
- anything that looks cartoony
- colors that look like they belong on twitter or another web 2.0 customer site
- We're focused on the real bottom line value: making the sale, growing revenue, identifying opportunities for growth
- We often find people focusing on things that are nice to have or "cool" not what really drives revenue
- We want our solution to be the first thing marketers / owners look at in the morning to manage their business