Breaking Rules or BreakingRul.es (the domain name)
I'm a successful entrepreneur who is in the process of launching a new Web site that teaches entrepreneurs and forward-thinking businesspeople how to use cutting-edge technology to hack business success.
This is a blog/community that demonstrates and discusses innovative new tips, tricks, and techniques for creating an unfair advantage for those who are willing to step outside the box and challenge conventional wisdom. Content will be a combination of text, video, audio, and real-time conversations.
The target audience is entrepreneurs starting or running small businesses who want to level the playing field against the big boys. A typical reader/viewer is 30 years old, male, single, with a bachelor's degree, and enjoys humor and the latest technology.
- The logo should be recognizable, eye-catching, and fun. It should project a sense of out-of-the-box, creative thinking and success.
- The look should be modern and exciting, no retro. Emphasis here is on cutting-edge.
- While out-of-the-box and exciting should be emphasized, the site is still oriented towards business and making money, so nothing TOO wild--this is not a site for a death-metal band.
- Please no stock images. Icons are great, but they must be unique and original.
- Part or all of the logo should fit into a 16x16 pixel area for a favicon (Do not worry about this until final elimination, it is very secondary to the main logo and I know it is hard)
- Bonus points if you can come up with something that is both clean & creative. Some people are doing a fantastic job of this, check out the highest-rated entries. Busier is not better.