We need a template and a logo redesign and will help you every step of the way with regular feedback and pointers. We already know roughly what we want, we just need the right artist to turn it into reality with some style and flair. Possibility of on-going work...
Azure Blue Web Development
Desired Color Scheme:
Blues on white with possibly some greys
Clean, elegant, Web 2.0
Accepted File Formats:
Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai)
Azure Blue Web Development is small web company made up of programmers. We need a website design and logo but lack the artistic ability and flair to make it happen. There is the possibility of on-going work for new projects for the right artist.
What we need
A template design with CSS for us to build our site around:
- liquid layout for the template
- Standards compliant including CSS and XHTML 1.0 strictA revamp or complete redesign of our logo:
- We need the logo in some sort of vector format such as eps or ai If any of the requirements are a problem please contact us as we can be flexible and are willing to work with you.
Design ideas and inspiration
Colours: For both the website and the logo we are looking to use blues on a white background with possibly some greys.
Logo: We already have a logo that is roughly what we want - however if you feel inspired to do something totally different we are open to different designs.
Web design: We would like a relatively simple, clean and stylish design. We quite like the design at the FreeBSD Site and would be happy with something similar. The site should have:
- A "Web 2.0" feel to the pages
- A text based menu at the top and the sub-category menu on the side (as seen at http://www.freebsd.org/about.html) so we can easily add pages to the site We don't use stock images and photos. We often use the Stroke Icons from a company called Iconshock.
We're intend to give feedback daily and are very happy to work with you.
This contest was originally listed in multiple categories:
- Logo Design
- Web Page Design (Coded)