TNSP SportsNET is an Sports TV & blog website that creates original sports content for the Atlanta, GA market.
We provide original video and editorial content that is focused on the Atlanta sports market ranging from prep to pro coverage.
You can view some of our material at http://www.btwice.net. Our focus is the perspective of the every day sports fan.
Young hip (age 18-34) Sports fans, athletes, coaches, etc.
The logo will be used on the website, business cards, t-shirts, flyers, etc.
**Our current logo is attached below, we are looking for something 100% brand new and different, please be creative**
A simple, clean design incorporating the brand name ("TNSP SportsNET") - there is a CLEAN slate with this so please be creative!!!
Must incorporate the colors SILVER and BLACK (RED is also fine to use, but the logo MUST use SILVER & BLACK)
Logo must have some depth.
Final design must be delivered as in .PSD and .eps formats, with any specials fonts.
- Do not make it all lower caps, like tnsp sportsnet
- Do not use italics
- Do not use "bubbly" letters, this is a male sports website
- Do not use obvious stock icon graphics that just scream stock icons! We want something original.
- Do not include any images or ANY sports balls (no baseballs, soccerballs, footballs,etc)
- Do not use icons of radio/tv towers, nor old style radio players or old style tv's. Because this is Internet, digital sports radio and blogging and nothing to do with old style radio or tv.