Como Jeff Hurley começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
We are a team of Realtors and real estate support professionals working together to deliver a more fluid and dynamic buying and selling system. Under our system the consumer receives support with more depth and consistency; with a highly trained person always available to assist in a fun, instantaneous and professional manner.
Nome da empresa
“The Team that ROCKS!”
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
“The Team that ROCKS!” is a collective and layered team of Realtors and affiliated real estate professionals whose image and theme is centered around the structure of the music/entertainment industry. In an otherwise stuffy, conservative, white collar, suit-and-tie industry, where the consumer looks up to the realtor- We aspire to be the edgier, contemporary, trendier professionals that the consumer can RELATE to. Even though we’ve taken the music angle for our niche, we want to be able to identify with the masses. Some may work with “The Team that ROCKS!” because of the musical reference, where others won’t care or relate. So we just want the “ROCK” to be more universal, recognized as an affirmation and imply action and movement, a state of mind. “To rock” being a descriptive word like “this movie rocks”, “that pizza rocked” or of course… “My Realtor rocks! He sold my house in three weeks!”
- We want an abstract, contemporary logo with dimension.
- Professional and sophisticated, yet edgy and youthful that would catch the eye of generation X and Y, but their parents (older generations) will still respect and appreciate.
- A logo that is recognized without the brand name attached, that burns into someone’s memory, black and red.
- Able to use universally on print, signage, car wraps, etc.
- Current logo utilizes “Rock hand” or “metal fingers” (the universal sign of rock - see http://www.myspace.com/therealtorthatrocks) and a residential building profile. Interested in possibly continuing use of same imagery, but also seeking other suggestions and alternatives.
- We don’t want obvious imagery that relates to ROCK or music, so no instruments or boulders.