Como MikeJW começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Nome da empresa
48ers.com is a soon to be launched search engine, offering a Google-like search experience into the realtime web. Searching will be fast, relevant and simple to use, and we need a clean, easy to recognize logo to reflect this.
The name "48ers" comes from the California Gold Rush (1848–1855) where early gold seekers were known as the "forty-eighters". Our search engine will be offering similar nuggets of gold to internet users looking for relevant and timely information from their searches.
As you can see from our previous contest we provide relevant and quick feedback on *all* designs submitted, giving you the chance to rework and resubmit new ideas to give you the best possible chance of winning the contest.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
Our audience is wide - anyone who uses a search engine such as Google, or Twitter's search engine is a potential user.
The logo will be front and center on the homepage. Specific requirements are that:
- It needs to include the text "48ers" (but not "48ers.com")
- The text needs to be easily readable and any associated graphic instantly recognizable.
- The logo will be our brand. As such it should be kept simple in the way that Google, Twitter, Bing and most other search engine logos are (for examples see http://vbwebsites.net/blog/uploaded…27357.gif)
- The logo should be delivered as a scalable vector graphic to allow it to be resized as needed.
In terms of the design we want to give you scope to be creative. We are keen to see innovative designs:
- The look and feel should be cutting edge, reflecting the realtime nature of the search engine.
- Because it is a graphic you can use any font you feel will be suitable, provided it is clearly readable.
- We are open to any colour scheme, provided it means the logo is bold and stands out.
- You may also want to include a graphic within the logo reflecting the fast, realtime nature of the search engine, or which ties back to "the 48ers" searching for nuggets of gold (as described in the "About us" section above).