Como Miss Pinch começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
My financial advice website needs a banner (JPG or GIF) to frame its webpages. The banner should include a filled-in background with the site's name 'Miss Pinch' and tagline 'cash queen' forming a logo on the left. I've listed some details below to give a better idea of what I'd like, but I am very open to all ideas --so please be as creative as you like!
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
My financial advice website needs a creative banner to frame its webpages. Personal and professional topics including how to budget, how to save, and how to spend are explored. The focus is on providing solutions to all walks of life, low-income and high. The advice is straightforward, not snobbish; sincere, not silly. When people visit http://www.misspinch.com, they should feel welcome, at ease, and confident in what they are learning. The information provided is thoroughly investigated and set up in an easy-to-follow format.
- Cool COLOR SCHEME: greens, blues, purples.
- BANNER DIMENSIONS in pixels: 977 wide, 154 high. Please position logo on far left within first 417 pixels.
- LOGO: 'Miss Pinch' in larger font with 'cash queen' placed underneath in smaller font. Could include a crown at top.
- BANNER ITSELF: Images like dollar signs, numerals, math symbols, graphs, charts, bags of money, and/or city skyline could be used in a muted style to form a kind of pattern/background. A slightly subdued banner background will make the logo stand out --which is the way I see it.
- JPG or GIF format, please.
- Please try not to overload the banner with images. It's best to see the logo clearly on the left with the rest of the banner as a complementary background.
- Please fill in the entire background, white won't work.
- If you're feeling inspired to do something completely different from what I've indicated, please do! You may just change my mind!