Como thatone começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
We're a new fitness company selling portable fitness products. We're looking for a logo that we can put on the products as well as use for marketing materials.
Nome da empresa
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
This is my first post on this site so bear with me. :)
In a perfect world our logo would be as iconic as Nike or Under Armour. That's the goal at least. We'd like something that says the words "Astone Fitness" and also has a strong icon of some kind that would be recognizable on its own.
We've attempted a start at the logo but it's not really getting us where we want yet. It doesn't have that coveted icon for one... You can see it at http://www.astonefitness.com
You will notice that we have a bar above the "a". This is because we're concerned that people may mispronounce the name of the company. The "a" should be pronoucnce with a long sound as in EH - stone, not Ah - stone or AS - tone. The bar is not necessary though for your design as long as the typography or icon somehow conveys the pronunciation.
- A distinct icon and the words ASTONE FITNESS (not necessarily capitalized in that way)
- Our attempt at the logo uses grey and orange as the colors but if you come up with something better that's fine
- Clean, simple and iconic that conveys fitness and sports
- Somehow help convey the correct pronunciation of the company name
- Appeals to both men and women
- Would work well in a variety of media (web sites, t-shirts, fitness products, etc.)
- Your creative ideas!
- something overly complicated that won't look good when printed on products