Como marklewism começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Como você é conhecido?
Australian Spice Merchants
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
- Packaged spice blends eg curries, tagine, pumpkin pie, creole, dukkah, taco, various sausage spices
- The concept is that using our blends is the same as you going to the specialty shops and buying all the required spices. You are just buying the amount you need to create a single dish that will serve 4-6 people.
- Where appropriate the spice mix will be accompanied by complementary ingredients that many people don't keep on hand eg a tagine mix may come with cous cous and a taco mix may come with masa flour making tortillas
- Our blends contain no fillers, flavourings, extracts or preservatives, you are buying just the proper ingredients.
- Price is to be in between the cheap products at supermarkets and the very expensive gourmet items at farmers markets.
- We intend our products to become part of peoples weekly menu
- Families who want to eat better but are budget conscious
- Health conscious people
- People who want to try new things
- Visitors looking for regional products
- People who want to support the local economy
- Independent grocers
- Fruit and veg retailers
- Cooking appliance retailers
- Beer and wine merchants
- Fresh meal providers (eg Meals on Wheels)
- Gyms, dietician clinics
Packaging: spice mix will be in a cryovac sealed bag with any complimentary packs attached. An A5 size label will be folded in half and attached with the fold over the top of the bag. The front of the label will include company logo, name of spice mix and artwork. The back will include some info about the dish (origin etc) and recipe options for "light" and "traditional". Requirements such as ingredients, weight, warnings etc will be included around these elements.
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Comidas e bebidas
Quais as cores que você quer ver no seu design?
Escolha dos designers
Para nos dar uma ideia geral da sua marca, quais estilos você mais gostou
Inspiração de design
- I like the use of Victrorian era fonts and artwork
- I also like the use of imagry such as animals, heraldic devices, tools etc (this is not so important though)
- As I have been thinking about a logo I have been taking much more notice of what is curently out there. Unfortunately this has led me to liking some things that conflict eg I have seen great examples of clean and simple vs busy and complicated.
- It is important that the logo is easily used for packaging labels, stationery, website, shirts, business cards etc
- I have attached a document showing some of the logos and how they work on labels. Some have comments, those without I just liked.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar