Dan Cote, Cash Flow Strategist
New brand image for a Cash Flow Strategist needed in a BIG way! We're looking for someone to knock one out of the park with us on this mission.
What do I do?
Simply, I work closely with my clients to assist them in their cash flow management structure and accounting needs. I'm a Cash Flow Strategist who is stepping away from my corporate umbrella, which is more of a conservative CPA-type structure (which is NOT me!)
Presidents or CEOs of medium-sized businesses with $1 to $15 Million in annual revenues. Basically, people that need to be impressed by this logo are the key decision-makers at manufacturing, construction and service-related industries.
These people are highly strategic and linear in their thought process.
PLEASE READ this entire brief, thanks!
(rewritten on 3rd day)
- Needs to have some POP to it, simply!
- Think about ways to incorporate 'money' or cash into the design, but not 'too' obvious. Get creative!
- Must use be able to read 'Dan Cote' clearly
- Take a quick peek at my current company I'm a part of, visit http://www.cfo2go.com....the design should NOT resemble this at all!!
- For feel: I'm about creating strong working relationships with my clients. If you can incorporate your version of this into the design that would be great!
COLORS: Use them! Incorporate green into the design, but don't let this be the only color or limit you.
- Use a white background and/or metallic/aluminum background when supplying samples
- need native files in .eps and/or .psd when complete
Design Note: Make sure to put an 'accent' over the 'e' in Cote.