We are selling business to business, so we want to retain an element of corporate branding, but we also want to appear modern and fresh. Business websites and the language used has become less serious in past few years and we want to create a website that is fresh in it's styling and without long, boring business waffle!
The theme throughout our website and marketing strategy is one of "keep it simple". Effective, no-nonsense, and conscise. We will attempt to use 1 word where other companies use 10.
We want a logo that we can build the site around and one that matches the above aims. To achieve this we are looking for;
- A striking red colour scheme (some examples of the colour red we like are http://www.red-design.co.uk, http://www.veolia.co.uk, http://www.redmagazine.co.uk)
- A logo that symbolises the name, we would like to see a red palm tree or palm leaf.
- Redpalm is the main name, with technology services in smaller writing.
- A font that is unique, as the word is short we would love to see a completely original font style if possible.
- The font needs to match the logo in style, think VODAFONE. the logo matches the font perfectly
- Simple works for us, we want it to look striking on a White background.
- A WEB 2.0 look and feel.
- KEEP IT SIMPLE
- FLAT IMAGE
- WHITE BACKGROUND
- Use metallic 3d effects
- Over-complicate things
Vector graphics please! We will communicate regularly with all designers to give constructive feedback.
There is lots more direct work available to designers we like.