Como Ines Alexander começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Nome da empresa
We are a small size construction company looking to expand our firm into a bigger market. The company is 15 years old and for those of you who may not know, “opus” is the Latin word for work. We are looking for new branding; your mandate is to create a logo as well as accompanying business cards for our company.
Our firm aims to provide exceptional service and quality workmanship. We are very detail oriented with a strong focus on quality results. We are licensed general contractors however we also have expertise in project management and design; one of the two principals is a structural engineer and the other is an architect. For this reason, the logo should not imply that we are exclusively a construction company. The projects we enjoy the most are design-build mandates and we have an excellent track record as far as customer satisfaction is concerned.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
Our target market is primarily commercial developers as well as institutional work. From time to time, we also take on mandates for high-end residential.
• We would very much like the “logo” to be a stylized “OPUS” rather than a symbol, this way the association is purely with the company name.
• In addition to the logo design, we would like to see how the logo gets incoprporated onto a business card.
• Everything about the logo / card should be elegant and clean.
• Fonts should be clear and crisp.
• The business card should include the following information: