We're looking for a logo for a new radio station called Oxygen.
The station plays hit music (ie, chart music) in the UK and will be broadcasting over the internet (so please DO NOT use fm in the logo!).
Think us as Radio 2.0 (like web 2.0) - we're going to be doing some things different to normal, so the logo should be modern to reflect that.
Firstly, take a look at our competitors to see their logos:
I'm looking for something really modern, with a great contemporary design that will attract our core 20-35 year old audience.
The logo should have the word "Oxygen" (with a lowercase o if you think it looks better), with oxygenradio.co.uk somewhere in the design too (but smaller).
The final design will need to provide an alt version with "oxygenradio.co.uk" replaced by "fresh hits", so please bear this in mind when designing.
There should also be some form of graphic.
I don't have any colour scheme in mind - will leave this up to you. The logo will mainly be seen online.
- The word "Oxygen" or "oxygen"
- oxygenradio.co.uk in the logo somewhere
- an alt version with "oxygenradio.co.uk" replaced by "fresh hits"
- Very modern looking
- A strong graphical element
- Please be careful using "bubbles" - whilst they are associated with Oxygen, they are also a trademark of 02 - the phone company.
- Also be careful if you're using 2 next to the O, as it musn't look like the company 02.
- Nothing dated looking
- The word fm anywhere in the logo, or any graphical elements that show "transmission".