We are looking for a logo represent our new company in the attraction industry. We would use this logo for print, web, and stationary, business cards.
1. We are open to designs, but hope to move beyond the carousel horse and ferris wheel designs - unless approached from a very unique perspective.
2. Nothing too cartoon-ish
3. Should be easy to read and stand out
4. Would be nice to have some icon feature incorporated
5. similar to business casual Friday work attire - we work hard but we have fun doing it! No need to wear suits and ties ya know!
6. Feel free to play upon the AMP acronym.
sample industry overview, industry associations & logos: http://www.iaapa.org/industry/indassociations/
good example - Merlin would be competitor: http://www.merlinentertainments.biz…epage.aspx
We will require the following files:
Print file format: .ai (CMYK)
Web format: .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Various logo sizes for multiple applications from business cards to web sites.
Please avoid stock images or clip art in this logo.