Language is in portuguese. 'grana' is a slang for 'money' and 'forte' is 'strong' (so the name means something like 'strong money').
Please read the brief for other details.
Nome da empresa
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
The existing logo has not been designed by a professional and we want to improve the way it looks.
We are an independent software vendor from Brazil and Grana Forte has been released about one month ago. If you want to have a look at a rough translation of the website, please use this link from google translator: http://translate.google.co.uk/trans…n&ie=UTF-8
- The logo should say 'Grana Forte' (it doesn't matter whether it's upper or lower case - whatever looks best);
- We would like it to be simple and clean, should pass the message of "strong" but without being too serious.
- Feel free to include a related picture/drawing/symbol if you want.
- We thought of green tones because it's related to money, but we are not strict about this;
- Please provide the final logo both in a vector format and PNG/JPG.