Download this short brief!
A great name deserves a great logo. Bathscape is an innovative bath remodeling company.
(The whole brief is available for download. I have shown the competitor logos and logos I like.)
We remodel bathrooms in much less time, for much less money than traditional remodeling. Our products is (made of acrylic) are much lower maintenance than traditional materials such as tile or fiberglass. They are very high quality and have a lifetime warranty. (Our acrylic is thicker than our competitors) We are a franchise of BCI acrylics. See BCIacrylics.com. Similar businesses are Bathfitter.com and Rebath.com.
The audience for Bathscape will be people from 45 years old to 70 years old. They are middle and lower class and don’t want to spend $10,000 on a bath renovation if they can do a perfectly fine job for $3,500.
Bathscape is a top notch, creative, innovative and trusted company. I want the identity to communicate that. Our logo will contrast the amature logos of most of the local companies in the remodeling business.
The audience for Bathscape will be people from 45 years old to 70 years old.
They are middle and lower class.
The word BATHSCAPE or BathScape or Bathscape is a strong word. The word Bathscape should be large in proportion to the entire logo and easy to read.
1. No fancy, complicated, hard to read type please!
2. Do not make a symbol using the letters “B” and “S”. (i.e. “BS”)
3. Bathscape can not remodel clawfoot tubs. Only built-in tubs with walls. DO NOT use independent or clawfoot tub images or tubs without walls in logo!
4. Do not put the type in a Tub and call it a logo!
5. Don’t make the company look luxurious or expensive (Think good value!)
6. Look at your logo and ask yourself: Is this a logo for a perfume or a remodeling company?
7. Don’t make the logo look INDUSTRIAL. This is for residential remodeling. More retail.
8. Don’t use Tile or Suds or bubbles ! We don’t do tile. Suds and bubbles are too whimsical.
9. Need to incorporate a “TM”
Ideas to explore:
1. Try just using a great typeface a great way. Use ligatures. Use a bold font but with some softness to it.
2. Apply a symbol either abstract or bath related to your fabulous use of type.
3. Think about what we do. Bathscape installs a perfectly fit mould onto an existing tub and walls. Is there a way to communicate a perfect fit? Water? (best not to get too specific with faucets and drains)
The major competitors are BATHFITTER: Aqua blue and REBATH: Red. BATHCREST is Blue and LUXURY BATH is Gold. My logo needs to be another color. I was thinking GREEN. But if you think there is another color that doesn’t match the others... I’m open to it.
Bath remodeling, Beauty, Quality/Solid, Reasonable Price. Trust.
We are bath remodeling experts who use the highest quality materials in our category to make your bath beautiful and easy to maintain. Guaranteed.
The logo will be used in coupon ads, stationery, our truck and other vehicles. Lawn signs.