Calling all Designers!! We're looking for a great logo design for the Atlanta Medical Institute offering health and wellness services to the Atlanta area including weight loss, hormone replacement therapy, vitamins and supplementation, and chiropractic.
Atlanta Medical Institute
We brainstormed three potential concepts:
1) Evolutionof man going from old and fat man and morphing to a young, healthy, Adonis like figure. Similar toevolution of ape to Neanderthal to man. This image would be over the textAtlanta Medical Institute.
2) ontop of the AMI, there is a picture of three women that look like threegenerations- a 30 year old, a 50 year old, and a 70 year old- young looking,fit attractive, etc. Underneath, the AMI logo could look like one of the scales at the gym- not sure about the A and M but weliked the I as a scale. Also, like the biggest loser tv show (http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/), we want the AMI to be squeezed in the middle. If you can symbolize antiaging with the A that would be cool.
3) Thirdlogo concept is where each letter is represented by some health related icon. Forexample, the A could be a beautiful woman, the M could be the reading of theheart rate monitor and the I could be a weight scale.
- Clean and simple design. Contemporary art styles where less is more
- the business name "Atlanta Medical Institute" should appear on the logo
- The tag line is "Lose weight, feel great and regain your youthful state!”, please incorporate that.
- Color scheme and layout is completely up to the designer, although the design should convey health and cleanliness.
- Logo design should scale well for use in print or on the web at various sizes.
- Deliverable should be a vector based Illustrator file.
- Something everyone else has done, please be original;
- No generic clip art