1) Aged 22-35 young professionals, Central London, internet savvy, well traveled
2) Teenagers / young adults aged 15-21, trendy and adventurous students who study / travels to London frequently
3) International residents (e.g. Americans, East Asians living or working in London)
4) Foodies - demographic with an adventurous view on cuisine
Some other preference (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
1) Okashi means snacks in Japanese, but our product range is NOT
just Japanese or East Asian, but emphasis is on introducing something new, different, or modern versions of the traditional ones. NO CUPCAKES PLEASE.
2) Logo must be original, no stock images or clipart please
3) Simple / clean, not cluttered
4) We are open on the typeface, but it should not be too childish or too corporate. Sans serif preferred. Lowercase 'o' for 'okashi' is preferred. We may add a tagline later so ideally the logo would still look good with the tagline's typeface.
5) Would be great if the logo could include a sense of 'fun' whilst not downplaying our professionalism / skills, still allowing us to break away from the typical dull / strict / dreary image of an experienced pastry chef
6) Logo should (if possible) include an emblem, or a distinctive pictoral / pattern / shape. For example one idea to explore is having a chef's pastry hat (toque) resting on a side of the 'O', where the pastry hat has some distinctive pattern / design / decoration to make it edgier. MORE ORIGINAL IDEAS WILL BE WELCOME.
Attached 2 simple "unexpert" logos I did quickly by playing around just with fonts to start / help your thinking process, feel free to let your creative juices flow!