Congratulations to all of the finalists!
There were a number of concepts that we liked:
For the final round, you are free to work on your original concept, or to work on one or more of the other concepts.
When coming up with your final designs please try the following:
1. Experiment with a variety of different colors. We like bright colors, and don't want only green designs.
2. The logo should be clean and simple and professional looking.
3. The logo (or part of the logo) must be able to be used on: a.) business cards; b.) glass; c.) the wall of an office; d.) letterhead; e.) signs; f.) as an icon on a computer or app; g.) look ok as a fax (with poor resolution!) If you could show what your design would look like in some of these formats, that would be appreciated.
4. You could consider incorporating one of the following slogans: "Forward-Thinking Lawyers" or "Stuck? Move Forward"
5. Try some different fonts and styles for the writing - for example, some serif, some sans serif, sometimes with all uppercase, sometimes with lowercase.
In the end we will pick the best design from each designer and vote on our favorite.